As a Token Sale Campaign is a smart contract, it needs to be deployed on the Ethereum blockchain before it can be shared with your potential buyers or on social media.
Once deployed, your Token Sale Campaign's smart contract is immutably recorded on Ethereum blockchain. Smart contracts are self-executable and will automatically perform all the tasks encoded in the smart contract.
1. From the Review Contract screen, carefully check that all the details displayed are correct.
Once the contract is deployed, it will run until the defined end date or until the budget is spent, whichever comes first.
Only the Campaign Design content, excluding the title and thumbnail image, can be edited after deployment.
2. Ensure that your wallet contains the funds to deploy the contract.
Note: You need a minimal amount of ETH in your wallet to deploy the contract, typically less than US$1. This is necessary to pay the Ethereum blockchain transaction fee required to deploy the smart contract. You can purchase ETH with a credit card from your wallet.
3. (Optional) To exclude your Token Sale Campaign from the explore page and from your page, select Show your campaign on your 2key page only to people who have received its 2key SmartLink.
4. Click Deploy Contract.
CAUTION! Do not close the window before the deployment is completed. Deploying a contract on the blockchain might take up to a few minutes. Closing the window before the deployment is completed might lead to deployment failure.
5. In the confirmation window, click Continue.
6. In the Fill Campaign Contract with Tokens window, click Approve Transaction.