You need to create or connect a wallet to send and receive payments. The process to create a personal or a page wallet is the same.
Your wallet is used to store your cryptocurrencies, collect payments, and pay for services and products. You can find more information about cryptocurrency wallets in general and about 2key wallet here.
Page wallets are integrated with campaigns’ smart contracts and used to collect funds generated by a campaign (Donation, SmartSessions, Token sale …) or to finance campaign rewards not based on a percentage of collected funds (PPC, …).
To create a 2key wallet:
1. From https://2key.io/i/home, select Create my Wallet.
2. If you already own a wallet, from the newly opened window, select the wallet you want to connect.
3. (Recommended)To create a 2key wallet, click the 2key wallet icon.
Enter the name you want to give your wallet.
Enter a password.
Confirm the password.
(Optional) If you are unfamiliar with the concept of crypto-wallets, click How it Works below the Next button to understand the core concepts.
A new window opens.
6. Save the string of words displayed and store them in a safe place.
This string of words, the Recovery Phrase, is essential to recover your wallet if you lose your password or for any other reason.
It is critical to saving your secret words in the exact order, as entering them in the exact order is necessary to recover your wallet
Without the recovery phrase words in the right order, it is technically impossible to restore your wallet.
7. Click I Have Saved My Recovery Phrase.
A new window opens.
8. Click the words displayed in the order they appear in your Recovery Phrase.
As you click each word, it appears in the blank field. If you have clicked a wrong word, click it again to remove it. When all the words have been entered in the right order, the Next button is activated.
9. Click Next.
This might take a few moments.
This action registers your wallet on Ethereum blockchain.
This is immutable and cannot be undone.
10. Copy the wallet address and store it in a safe place.
11. Click Continue.
Your wallet is now created. You can access it at any time by clicking your username in the top menu bar right corner.
12. (Optional) Transfer cryptocurrencies to your wallet or buy some with your credit card.