Although we recommend using 2key Wallet, you can connect with your existing Ledger wallet if that is more convenient for you.
Windows Users - Please note
-The latest Windows version has a new security feature that asks your approval for transactions and signatures before they reach your Ledger. This Windows feature is currently buggy and might interfere with the connection between your Ledger Wallet and 2key Dapp. If you are experiencing any issues, check that your Ledger Wallet is updated.
To connect your Ledger Wallet to your account:
From your personal account or your page, click on your username or page name.
In the scroll-down menu, click Wallet.
3. In the pop-up window, click Create/Connect Wallet.
4. In the pop-up window, select Ledger Wallet.
5. Connect your Ledger Wallet.
6. Click Please Sign the required Txs on your external wallet.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Next.
9. Sign with your Ledger wallet as required (several signatures might be required.)
: The new Window security feature might require you to sign repeatedly even after your wallet is connected. When your Ledger shows "Application is ready", avoid touching your wallet anymore unless prompted by Windows.